How to choose a pair of sports sneakers?
To practice a sport, whether it is running, dancing or body building, many people often neglect the choice of shoes. Like other clothing, they contribute to improving your safety and optimizing your comfort. To reduce the risk of tension and injury, but to perform the movements correctly, sports sneakers are not chosen randomly. They provide paper support and cushion against the shocks your feet have to deal with during physical activity.
Whether you train indoors or outdoors, it is therefore important to consider certain parameters when choosing your sneakers:
- Comfort: if the appearance of sports sneakers is important, the priority remains comfort. Make sure the shoes are not too small or too big. However, if you’re hesitating between the two, go for the larger size to avoid hurting your toes with a pair that’s too small.
- Stability: Choose sneakers with optimal stability to prevent injury when practicing your favorite physical activity. For example, if you like bodybuilding, sports sneakers with solid stability are recommended.
- Mobility: this parameter varies according to the activity performed. For fitness sessions, sneakers that offer good foot flexibility are recommended. This type of shoe will not hinder your movements during spinning or jumping.
- Cushioning: to reduce heel shocks and dampen the vibrations and shock waves that will pass through your body when walking, running or dancing, sneakers with good cushioning are essential.
- Support: some sports like running or activities where you have to perform frantic choreographies require shoes with proper foot support.
- Flexibility and lightness: in order not to add weight to your effort during your training sessions, orient your choice to flexible, light and airy sneakers.
- The design: to keep you motivated and comfortable on the running track or in the zumba room, choose a model of sneakers that you like.
In addition to these criteria, also consider your morphology, your level, but above all the physical activity when choosing sports sneakers from our selection.
Editor’s Pick: Trendy Sneakers
Do you practice different training profiles? Choose shoe models that are suitable for both short distance races and intense and more difficult races. For this, we recommend the Puma NRGY Comet sneakers.
We especially appreciate the exceptional cushioning capacity of this model, from heel to toe. Puma NRGY Foam technology delivers impressive energy return and flexibility with every step. This feeling of flexibility is also enhanced by the Softfoam sole.
The Puma NRGY Comet sneakers are also equipped with solid rubber in the front and heel area, which improves their wear resistance while protecting your feet from impact. These elements further enhance the traction and grip of these sneakers.
Practical sneakers for your training
If you are looking for elegant sports shoes for daily training, our team has selected this pair of shoes for you. Adidas Runfalcon 2.0 TR sneakers. As effective for running in a park as on a forest path, this model is also suitable for practicing a sport on synthetic ground. To properly remove sweat from your feet and prevent heat build-up inside, these sneakers have a breathable and resistant ballistic mesh. These Adidas sports shoes also effectively protect the feet thanks to a cage of reinforcements sealed in the toe cap and midfoot. Thanks to a seamless heel counter, you benefit from excellent stability and optimal support at the frame level. These sports sneakers also offer a permanently cushioned feel thanks to their dual-density EVA midsole.
Versatile and comfortable sneakers
If you’re looking for shoes for both indoor fitness and outdoor running, the New Balance 680 V6 sneakers is what you need. We recommend this pair because it offers good heel support and great stability thanks to the Asymmetric Heel Counter process.
To reduce the risk of injury, this model is equipped with an EVA midsole with Acteva and Abzorb technologies. They guarantee good cushioning and optimal shock absorption, no matter how hard you hit the ground.
In addition to the security they offer, these New Balance 680 V6 sneakers are also comfortable to wear. The mesh upper promotes full breathability.
Stylish sports shoes for women
The Asics Jolt 3 sneakers suitable for beginner runners with a neutral stride as well as for indoor sports. We recommend these sports shoes because they offer good cushioning thanks to their EVA midsole, which absorbs shocks and reduces impacts as you move. These sports sneakers guarantee a balanced and more natural step. Thanks to the AHAR+ compound, the outsole provides effective traction and good grip on different surfaces. Offering great wearing comfort, the Jolt 3 sneakers from Asics are equipped with a mesh upper that is both flexible and breathable. For added comfort, these sports shoes are slightly padded at the collar.
Sneakers for your running session
To accompany you on your occasional running sessions on the road or on a marked path, we recommend the sneakers Nike W Revolution 6 Next Nature. This pair attracts especially with its exceptional quality/price ratio. It is equipped with a Phylon foam midsole, which effectively absorbs shocks and guarantees a smooth and comfortable step.
The minimalist outsole design is designed to provide high levels of cushioning and flexibility. To reduce feelings of discomfort associated with sweat, the upper is made of flexible and breathable technical mesh.
These sports sneakers also offer more comfort thanks to their padded collar. In terms of protection, these Nike W Revolution 6 Nn sneakers have side reinforcements and faux leather heel counters, which protect your feet from possible injuries. These elements also enhance the durability and resistance of these sneakers.