In principle, more Website reviews are often, more opportunities for improvement can be found and implemented. The result is a plus great success on the web and, in general, for a company. Find out in this article the settings will be reviewed in time website audit.
If you like your website sustainably attracting visitors and convincing search enginesyou are important build trust on the internet. Not only your visitors, but also search engines like current information. The following tests help you verify them. Everything good website pursues a purpose. Attract new customers, position yourself as an authority, entertain other people, sell advertising, etc. On the one hand, you need to be aware of the purpose of the site you are reviewing. On the other hand, it should also be clear to your visitors. A website only works if it brings added value to your visitors.
Web development / interactivity
- Are you using enough? modern technology to achieve your goals?
- The user Can it interact intelligently with your website without having to leave it via a link?
- Does the website offer fun features that makes your website visitors want to interact with it?
- The website does it provide users the possibility of establishing structured communication with you or your company?
- is there interactive websites that make your service team comfortable by quickly answering relevant questions from users?
- Do you offer chat to your users?
Creativity and originality
So far we have highlighted the mandatory aspects more a good website. Now let’s move on to free exercise. In principle, a website should offer users something they cannot find elsewhere. We speak in this context of uniqueness. With every website audit, you need to take some time to think outside the box again. Of course, traditional creativity techniques, such as brainstorming, can help.
The ideal is to give something new or unheard of to users. Use apps that can help users set you apart from competitors. This will allow the website to provide a compelling experience that guests will remember and where they will gladly speak to others.
In principle, the universal accessibility of your website is a very important criterion for evaluation. To become a website accessible to all, it is necessary:
- The site works on all relevant browsers such as Chrome and Safari.
- The site works well on different operating systems such as Windows, Linux & Co.
- The website itselft programmed with correct HTML semantics.
- The the site is hosted.
- Everything Images are a significant and meaningful feature of alt.
- Each website page has a title (attribute
) is correct.
- Text enlargement works.
- Users browse the site using their keyboard and screen reader.
- The forms are there correct marks, labels and error messages.
The loading speed of websites plays an important role In today’s time. They touch aspects of design, usability, accessibility, hosting and search engine optimization. Website hosting gives your website a place to stay. The connection is quite simple. Fast loading pages are more successful than slow loading pages, they attract more visitors and avoid disappointments and loss of confidence. The loading speed of a site should be optimized for mobile devices. Images and content should load according to user needs.
Traffic and search engine optimization
Talked about a strategic website audit. Traffic and search engines should be considered in any case. For this, it is necessary to answer the following questions:
- Where are your visitors coming from?
- What is the part of torganic raffic?
- Some visitors come to my site by Social media ?
- A thorough research of key word has it been done?
- How many of your visitors come directly to your website?
- How much Can you attract visitors through inbound links?
- Which websites already exist linked to your content?
- Which websites can link to your content?
- What is the percentage of your visitors that came to your site through advertisements?
- How much visitors are generated through e-mailsfor example newsletters?