Press release / 21.11.22
BEBO HEALTH GENERAL MEETING AT:
Our general meeting is convened through the SOGC (Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce) within the time limits set by law.
However, we are informing you of this invitation because we know that some shareholders are not in the habit of consulting this type of official publication.
Therefore, you will find this invitation to the General Meeting to be held on Monday November 28, 2022 at 2:00 pm at the Café-restaurant des Tonneliers in Bulle (Switzerland) attached. Attached to this letter is the agenda, the preferential subscription form, the power of delegation and the invitation to attend.
As part of this meeting, we will conduct a capital increase. As existing shareholders, you have preferential subscription rights which we suggest you exercise within the next 5 days by returning the subscription form to us and while continuing to pay your subscription amount within the same period. All details of subscription preferences will appear on our subscription form sent to you.
In addition, we ask you to inform us of your presence through the registration form before Friday, November 25, 2022 at 5:00 pm In case of absence on your part, you have the possibility to be represented by a person of your choice. This person must be physically present at this meeting with your proxy.
In order to prove your status as a shareholder, it is important that you present a statement of your position in Bebo Health SA securities held by your bank.
Our company is currently in full expansion and we must ensure this development through a large capital contribution. An investor has expressed his desire to join us and this is why raising capital is important. This investor has already paid €3,625,000 in exchange for 725,000 shares, i.e. at a share price of €5.–. Your preferential subscription right therefore allows you to invest in our company at a price of € 5.– per share.
At the same time, let me, as Chairman, inform you of the various highlights of our company’s life in 2021 and 2022, as well as the outlook for 2023.
2021 is marked by preparations for our IPO as well as the development of our company.
On 12.01.2022 we went public on the Euronext Access sector of the Paris Stock Exchange.
ABOUT OUR WORK
– End of the COVID season with an average drop in e-commerce sales of 35%.
– February 24: start of the war in Ukraine and, as far as we are concerned, a hacking on the same day, resulting in a 90% reduction in site visits.
– Despite this, our consolidated growth in the third quarter of 2022 was 27% compared to 2021 (4,028 KCHF) for EBITDA of 648 KCHF, also significantly increased.
– Our forecasts for the end of 2022 are a total turnover of 6,200 KCHF (4,455 KCHF in 2021) for an EBITDA of 20% (18.5% in 2021).
– For 2022 and 2023, we will continue our development by setting up BEBO HUB centers and opening new countries through e-commerce. This strategy includes inflows of funds that started in the last quarter.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
– The starting price (€ 18.50) has been strongly restructured (€ 8.25 on 21/11/22).
– We all know that the ACCESS segment is not representative for the market value of a company, it is 100 times less “liquid” than the upper segment (GOWTH).
– We decided to move towards the latter to give shareholders the possibility to trade their shares.
– This transition scheduled for spring 2022 will be accompanied by very strong communication for our performance and for our goals.
– I and the Board of Directors are very sensitive to the assessment of the stock market and shareholder returns.
– For this year, unfortunately, we noticed that the ACCESS segment of EURONEXT was not buoyant and we experienced the uncertainties of the world markets (COVID, war, inflation, risk of shortage).
– The market trend is moving more towards a search for profits and sales performance. In this context, BEBO is perfectly suited.
I remain at your disposal.
ABOUT BEBO Health SA
Founded in 2019, BEBO Health SA (Euronext Access – MLBBO) is the specialist in the online distribution of health, sports and wellness products for individuals (BtoC) and professionals (BtoB). The company offers slimming belts that allow mass destocking of excess fat (SLIM SONIC), a body shaping device for the treatment of cellulite (CELLISS), body temperature management products and personal air conditioners (SNØ ) as well as food supplements (MAIDAY). The company conducts its activities through the 4 exclusive brands it represents and the 4 corresponding websites available worldwide. In 2021, BEBO Health SA achieved a turnover of 5.5 million Swiss francs, an increase of +170%.
“This document does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy BEBO Health SA securities. If you wish to obtain more complete information about BEBO Health SA, we invite you to refer to the public documents available on our website (https://bourse.be-bo.eu/). This document may contain certain forward-looking statements. Although the Company believes that these statements are based on reasonable assumptions as of the date of publication of this statement, they are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties that could lead to differences between actual number and those indicated or implied in these statements. .. »
BEBO Health SA
E-mail : email@example.com
Telephone : +41 79 353 38 44